Card name:
Photobucket

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Alterniverse. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Fmn/Developing Competative RULES

Monoblack Vampires
Ambience
Posted: Oct 6 2009, 03:04 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 246

Any thoughts? This is aggro focused. If I can get more of the black fetch lands I plan to swap out the Swamps with them to help draw a black card on top for Vampire Nocturnus.

Creatures
4 Vampire Nocturnus
4 Vampire Nighthawk
2 Malakir Bloodwitch (2 main, 2 SB if I face too much white)
4 Gatekeeper of Malakir
4 Bloodghast
4 Vampire Lacerator
2 Vampire Hexmage (2 main for the curve and first strike, 2 more if I face too many quests or Planeswalkers)

Spells
2 Quest for the Gravelord (to use against sweepers)
2 Duress
4 Sign in Blood (prevent the stall)
4 Doom Blade (torn between this and Hideous end, but went for this due to lower CMC)

Lands
24 Swamp (Swap out for fetchlands as I get them)

Sideboard
2 Malakir Bloodwitch
2 Feast of Blood (Extra removal if needed)
3 Marsh Casualties (Clearing)
2 Black Knight (Against white)
2 Vampire Hexmage
2 Deathmark
2 Tendrils of Corruption
Bobby
Posted: Oct 6 2009, 06:29 AM

He Who Comes From Scrappin' Folk

Group: Admin
Member No.: 239

-2 duress +2 bloodchief ascension, the card is silly good
-1 swamp +1 quest for the grave lord, your aggro not control. might even be able to go 22 lands with all the 1 drops
-1 gatekeeper +1 hexmage, looking at gatekeeper when opp has nothing you want them to sac makes him a bear in hand
-1 sign in blood +1 feast of blood, only really need 3 anf feast hits any creature
-1 doom blade +1 feast of blood, black is getting real popular

--------------------
user posted image
Ambience
Posted: Oct 6 2009, 03:10 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 246

QUOTE (Bobby @ Oct 6 2009, 06:29 AM)
-2 duress +2 bloodchief ascension, the card is silly good
-1 swamp +1 quest for the grave lord, your aggro not control. might even be able to go 22 lands with all the 1 drops
-1 gatekeeper +1 hexmage, looking at gatekeeper when opp has nothing you want them to sac makes him a bear in hand
-1 sign in blood +1 feast of blood, only really need 3 anf feast hits any creature
-1 doom blade +1 feast of blood, black is getting real popular

Hmm, I may have to trade for more Ascension then. I only have that 1 Japanese one from you.

I'll try out the quest and feast though if I have time to tweak my deck tonight before I play.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0190 seconds · Archive